CPM manages over 150 rental properties – a mix of houses, individual condo/coop units, and commercial spaces. CPM manages property in DC, MD.
CPM offers comprehensive management services.
- Handle all maintenance calls from tenants
- Facilliate repairs with licensed and insured contractors
- Provide a long term maintenance and improvement plan tailored to your property and goals
- Inspect the property frequently
- Online owner portal so you can check your account and see all income and expenses 24/7
- Rend collection & lease enforcement
- Payment of all vendor bills
- Payment of recurring bills if you desire (mortgage, condo fee, etc)
- Year-end reporting and 1099 for tax purposes
- Maintain and distribute tenant security deposits as required by law
- Licensing Compliance
- Assist with initial licensing
- maintain licenses and records
- Comply with all condominium or coop regulations
CPM will design a comprehensive marketing plan to meet the specific needs of your property. We will complete the leasing process from start to finish while looking out for your best interests. Our leasing agents are licensed in DC, MD and VA.
Our responsibilities include:
- Determining the appropriate asking rent
- Responding to inquiries quickly
- Showing the property to prospective tenants & holding open houses
- Processing all applications – completing a comprehensive credit and background check, checking references and previous rental history, and verifying employment
- Negotiate lease terms
- Completing the final lease, which includes provisions specific to your state/jurisdiction and any condominium/coop required forms
- Meeting the tenant (and landlord if desired to complete a move-in inspection)
We know the ins and outs of keeping you compliant with all local and federal requirements, both on the housing side and the tax side. In DC, you’re required to register for a Basic Business License (BBL). Individual counties in Maryland and Virginia also have their own specific requirements. For more details and to register online for our BBL service, click here.
Please fill in the information bellow. We will contact you within one business day to discuss your management and leasing needs. Or, contact us now to speak with a manager.