CPM offers three ways to pay your condo fees.
- Sign up for Direct Debit – This convenient service allows CPM to withdraw your association fees from your account each month. The funds are withdrawn on the first business day of each month. The service costs $1/month and will be added to the fee at the time of withdrawal. The benefit to the owner is that the owner does not have to remember to pay the fee, and will avoid any possibility of late fees.
- Pay through your Buildium portal (if your building is using Buildium) – if if you do not have a login please contact us
- Send a check (either handwritten or through your bank’s online bill pay service)
Checks should be payable to the condominium association where the owner resides.
- 5112 MacArthur Boulevard Condominium
- Beall Court Condomium
- Brightwood Cooperative
- Capital Overlook Condomiums
- Cathedral Court Condominium
- Childress Condominium
- Christopher Mews
- Edgemoor, A Condominium
- Hamlin Street Cooperative
- Kenyon Street Condominium
- M Street Flats
- MacArthur Park Condominium Association (4471/81/91)
- MacArthur Park Condominium Association (4840)
- Montrose Walk Condominium
- N Street Condominium
- Park Hill North Condominium
- Quartet Condominium
- Residences at Gallery Place Condominium
- Williams House Condominium
In the “Memo” field on the check write the Owner’s last name and unit number.
Mail checks to:
Crescent Property Management
2647 Connecticut Avenue NW #200
Washington, DC 20008